Friday, January 18, 2013

Caveot

This blog is created by a dude from St Louis, MO. My intention is to share out of print records that I like with everyone. I am doing this because every time I see music that I love sell for over twenty bucks on eBay, I get pissed off. I can't afford it...you can't afford it...who can? People with way too much disposable income.

So if you are a musician who has some tuneage on this site and you don't want it here, let me know. I will remove it ASAP. There is really no need to sue me.u

If you are a musician and you notice something on this site that is currenly in print, let me know. I will remove the music and add a link to whatever resource you would like to sell your music. If your music is on this site it is because I am a huge fan...so I would be more than happy to help you sell your rekkids and may buy a copy myself!

Just remember, I make no money from this. This is a labour of love. That is all...

//joe.stumble

Caveot Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Singarimbun